Saturday, December 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Tired!

Music listening to: Every Step I Take by Bobby Brown!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Sumatra Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I am caring for Chris today until Sister Jayne takes over this evening. We still have no coverage for Saturday mornings.

 Alexa, is asleep this morning. Can you believe that? I will have to wake her up soon to see what her problem is. I would like to hear some (Boney) today.

 My playmate and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". Our snacks were great and so was the margaritas. After Happy Hour we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play/musical " Tilly the Trickster". It was pretty good and the kids in the audience loved it.

 My shorty and I are going to hit up the "Outback" this evening for dinner with Deb and Sharon. Can you say Walla B Darn? Elise and I will for sure.

 Well I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Sabato and be careful when you are out and about. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ooh! Walla B Darn. Sarà fantastico. (Slurp.)

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...