Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl LL Cool J!

  Buon Martedi! Come stai! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am along with Elise popping up to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be caring for Chris due to we have no coverage for today. I may seem like I am working a lot and you would be correct, but we cannot find anyone who is qualified to work with Chris yet.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I need to make a trip to Walgreen's today for sure. Tomorrow is going to be busy as well. We are taking Chris to a early morning doctors appointment at 7:45am.

  Is your Christmas tree up yet? Chris is and it looks good. We will put on up in the main house soon and we will start to put up the lights on the outside as well.

  Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Remember that today is "Giving Tuesday" the smallest act of kindness will be appreciated. Give it a try!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie, in questo Giving Day, per avermi dato molta preoccupazione e amicizia.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...