Sunday, December 8, 2019

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and our breakfast was as good as ever.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to tackle my chores and then I will restock Chris's supplies for next week.

We have decided to hit up a movie this evening at Park Mall. Hey we are talking about making plans for a return cruise to Alaska during the month of August 2020. It is a long way off but we have to plan things way out in advance.

I am still having problems getting pics to transfer from my phone to the PC. Rest assured I will figure it out.

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...