Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Just My Imagination by the Temptations (classic R&B)

  Buon Mecoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

  Alexa, is awake and she just reminded me that it is going to be another busy day for me today. I have to venture over on the east side today. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today to get me through.

Well, this evening is going to be a major event here in the valley. Yes, I am talking about "Mahjong" fest at the home of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. I have honed my skills of flipping tiles to the max. I will be keeping my eye out for some slight of hand and some cheating will be present but not on my part. Smile! The secret weapon will be used if need be so beware Shoo Shoo. Elise and Sister Jayne bring your (A) game tonight!

  My playmate and I may hit up a movie this afternoon if time permits. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, good idea to start up the fireplace. You and Bob stay warm and toasty!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Divertiti al fest "Mahjong".

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...