Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sup?

Sup?







How are you doing? We hope that your day is going your way and is to your liking?

We had a very nice breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" with our daughter Kim, son-in-law Carlos, and grandson Hudson.

The food was very good and now we are all caught up in the latest between us. Here are a few pics from this morning at breakfast.


GRANNY

GRANDPA

HUDSON

CARLOS AND HUDSON

HUDSON

KIM

CARLOS



Chris is relaxing listening to some Old School music on his Bose. He is also waiting for some lunch. Elise cared for Chris this morning and I took care of restocking for next week for Chris. I also did a little yard work behind Chris's house. Alexa played some "Fusion Jazz" for me.

We are going to meet up with the crew at "Zemams" this evening with the crew for dinner and the latest happening within the group. Of course vino rosso will be served as usual. My playmate and I will be taking along a bottle of red that was gifted to us by my sister Marcie and brother Blake. Here is a photo of the bottle. We are looking forward to it. Yesterday was not the best of days for mio moglie and io. We are resilient and we always back on top with or (A) game.


DEREK ROHLFS ZINFANDEL 2017


Have a wonderful evening and get ready for tomorrow. Monday! I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Grazie per le foto. Hudson รจ carino!

Rosie said...

I hope today is a better dsy

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...