Monday, December 9, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Did your rainy day go well? We may still get a bit more of the wet stuff during the night.
My sister Tiger got on me today for running out in the rain this morning while it was lightening.

I had to make a trip to Target this afternoon to purchase more wrapping paper and gift tags. Hopefully I have enough now but if not it will be back to Target.

My playmate prepared Chili for dinner and it hit the spot. We watched "Justified" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. I forgot to mention in this mornings blog that the (Mood) included gummied, rummied, and giggles.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buon Notte! 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...