Friday, December 13, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


SANTA TWEERKING!


Mood: Relaxed! Giggles! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell,Bev, Devo!

 Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

 I am enjoying a nice cup of Hot Chocolate this morning and I have to tell you it is a good eye-opener. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo bit will warm during the day.

THE OLD PUEBLO AT IT'S FINEST!


 Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Well, I got my in-service medical class out of the way this one was quite interesting. It was about (LGBT) and how to care for them in the community. 

 Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that Chris's doctor will be here this afternoon for a visit. My playmate and I went to the movies yesterday to see "Current Wars" and it was very good and informative.

SUNRISE


 Hopefully it will be a stay at home day for us. My shorty and I need to get back to watching "Hawaii Five-O".

 Tomorrow evening (mio moglie) e (cognata) will be having dinner at the "Coronet" downtown and after dinner are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see "Cabaret". It has gotten great reviews and we are looking forward to it.



 Well, I had better get myself together and (bounce). Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 My shorty and I went to visit Jane (sweet Pea) at the Haven rehab. She is looking good and she wants out of there pronto. It was good to see her because she has been missed. Give em hell, sweet pea!

THANK YOU GIRLFRIEND (FLO)


 The photos today are provided by my girlfriend (Flo). They are fantastic.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie (fidanzato) said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Come va stamattina? Si, la festa de "Mahjong" e stata un successo e tanto divertente. Sono d'accordo che le foto e ventuto fuori molto bello. Buon venerdi'. Penso a te ogni giorno.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...