Sunday, December 22, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




How are you do far on this Domenica? We are good here so far. Elise took care of Chris and now she is off to look at some shoes.

We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and we decided to pay it forward this morning for a couple that was dining. We did this without them knowing who paid for them. It is a good feeling to be able to do this every now and again.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and now I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week. We will get Chris up at around 2:00pm and we will keep him up for a couple of hours.

We are looking forward to the "Wizard" that is being hosted by Bucky and Dena. We hope that you are doing OK and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...