Monday, December 23, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Head to Toe by Lisa Lisa!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Dark Roast with a kick to it. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning with some spice cake that my shorty got for me.

   Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will take over Chris's care this evening. Tomorrow will be a repeat of today except that Sister Jayne will be here at 1:00am to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to get done today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. 

  Chris will be getting a massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. As a matter of fact Chris is talking about his massage already. Smile!

  My playmate and I enjoyed our evening with Bucky and Dena last night. I will post more about it later today after I review the pics that were taken.

  My (fidanzata's)m son Jay is here for a visit. We will meet up with my (fidanzata, Jim, and Jay) on Thursday for lunch.

  We are looking forward to JT being her for a visit this week as well. I ventured out to the Honey Baked Ham store yesterday morning and it had a long line, but I got what we needed.

  We enjoyed our breakfast at the "Egg Connection" yesterday and he we took a few pics of the regulars. Enjoy!

DEE

JEFF


  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day even if it is a Monday. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Fidanzato said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Che succeed oggi? Buon Lunedi!

Loraine said...

Mi occuperò delle faccende stamattina. Non vedo l'ora di pranzare con te. Saranno richiesti abbracci!

Jessie said...

Ho un sacco di abbracci per te ragazza. Mi sei mancato molto!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...