Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: A Christmas Melody!

  Buon Martedi! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. She usually pops up with me on Tuesday morning but today is her birthday and she can sleep in. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kenya Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is raining a little bit and hopefully it will continue throughout the day.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this afternoon.

  Alexa, is awake this morning but she has not peeped at all so far this morning. Hmmm? My shorty and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Bombshell" and after the movie my playmate wants to go out for dinner and some vino. Got to make that happen, right?

 Got some good news! Jane (sweet pea) is out of rehab and she is home. Great News! We have missed her a lot. 

 Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. We are looking forward to JT's visit during the holidays. Stay safe and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Welcome Home Jane!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno mia cara. Si,, oggie il giorno speciale de mia moglie. Ha scelto quello che voleva fare oggo ed e ol mio lavoro per farlo accadere. Ho due donne speciali nella mia vita e tu sei una di loro. Sara una bouna giornata. Non vedo l'ora di vederti giovedi.

Loraine said...

Sei un uomo fortunato e modesto! Hai più di 2 donne nella tua vita. Esaurirò le dita contandole. E tutti noi ti amiamo!

Jessie said...

Grazie mio amore!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...