Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Buon Natale!

Buon Natale!





Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Christmas Melodies!

  Buon Natale! I would like to start the day wishing you and yours a very, very Buon Natale. I started the day off at 6:15am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning and I may have to go in to rescue her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Chris is listening to the Christmas Melodies and enjoying his breakfast.

  Alexa, is awake but she is quiet and that may or may not be a good thing, smile! The fur-babies are running around in the yard and I will have to feed them shortly.

  Our Christmas dinner will consist of Honey Baked Ham, yams, sweet peas and corn melody. I can hardly wait for it.

  Yesterday my shorty enjoyed her birthday very much. We started of with a generous shot of Jack Daniels Single Barrel. It was so smooth and we sipped it gingerly. Later we hit up the movie "Bombshell" and it was excellent and the acting was "Oscar" worthy. We recommend this one as a must see. My playmate is going to buy it when it comes out on DVD. After the movie we dropped in on Sharon and Deb for a Open House and it was very nice and what a spread let me tell you. After the visit we headed for "Oregano"s. This is where my shorty wanted to go and it was a lot of fun. We ordered a nice "Chianti" and a 18" thin crust pizza with our usual toppings and it was delicious. For dessert we each enjoyed a "Bellini" and they were potent and fantastic. We also ordered some chicken wings to take home for Sister Jayne. We got home and my playmate hit the sheets to read. After I took Jayne home with her Christmas gifts my playmate was drifting off and that was a good. I checked on Chris and  hit the sheets as well to read for awhile. It was a good birthday for Elise and that made me very happy.

  We will be opening our gifts later today after we get Chris up in his chair for a while. We are looking forward to tomorrow as well. It is going to be a busy one for sure.

 We were visited by JT yesterday and he dropped off gifts and we gave him his. It was good to see him and he is doing very well up in Phoenix. Sister Jayne got to meet him and that made her happy because she has wanted to meet him for a longtime. 

 Well, I had better check on Chris and Elise. Have a wonderful Buon Natale and be blessed because I know that I am in abundance.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ELSIE,,

Jessie said...

Thanks countrygranny. Buon Natale!

Loraine said...

Goditi il Natale! Non vedo l'ora di vederti domani!

Jessie said...

E io, caro cuore.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...