Thursday, December 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Escapade by Janet Jackson!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I can hear echos of snoring making it's way out of the entrance. I am sure that she will be starting her day very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me about what all I need to get done today. I asked her to play the "Groove" for me today.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris is relaxing and listening to the "Groove" right now and he is enjoying his supplemental drip.

  We are going to meet up with my (fidanzata), Jim and Jay this afternoon at Zaynas for lunch. After lunch my shorty and I are going to hit up a movie. We watched the movie "Two Popes" and "Marriage Story" and they both are excellent with fantastic acting.

 Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a great day and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing in Sydney?

Rosie, what is going on in Melbourne?

Liz, how are you doing?

Monna, have a great day.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

JT, how are you doing?


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Felice "Giorno dopo Natale". A presto.

Jessie said...

Un presto!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...