Thursday, December 12, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Magic Stick by Lil Kim!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up an on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another busy day here in the Old Pueblo. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have to be in class this morning for a in-service that starts at 9:00am until noon. I am really looking forward to it, not!

  My playmate and I went to see the movie "21 Bridges" yesterday and it was very good. We may hit up another movie today if we can.

  Well, lasts nights "Mahjong" fest was a total hit. It was hosted by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and she really put out a spread for us. She topped it all of with some Spumoni for dessert that was delicious.

  The "Mahjong" fest had its moments and a few new antics surfaced as well. The usual trickery was present and the slight of hand with the tiles was fantastic. Hey, I won the very first game and I knew that it was going to be night for sure.

  All of a sudden my girlfriend won a game and them mio moglie won a game and I said to myself what is going on here. So I got out the secret weapon and served it up and it was working very well because my girlfriend slowed down a bit and she could not find her glasses. That was hilarious because they were right in front of her on the table. Oh yeah the secret weapon was on point. I won a second game and I was feeling great and I had a little more of the secret weapon. Next Elise won a game and then my girlfriend won another game and I knew that I was doomed. Sister Jayne played very well but no cigar for her this time. Remember at the last Mahjong she was the big wiener. It was a evening of good food, great fun, huge laughs and giggles, and a friendship that will always be. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a wonderful evening.


SISTER JAYNE, SHOO SHOO, ELISE,(SECRET WEAPON HAS KICKED IN FOR HER), IO

SISTER JAYNE, SHOO SHOO, ELISE

SISTER JAYNE, SHOO SHOO, ELISE, IO


 Well, I had better check on Chris and grab that second cup of coffee so I can be awake for my in-service class. Have a good day and I will chat at you later.

I want to thank my girlfriend (Flo) for the very nice surprise she sent to me via Elise yesterday. I love my girls!

Ciao...Jessie

Please keep Leticia in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Fidanzato said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Le fotografie sono state meravigliose! Tutti si stanno divertendo.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...