Saturday, December 14, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Free Your Mind by En vogue!

  Buon Sabato! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. We have no coverage for today until this evening. Sister Jayne will be here this evening and she will be here this morning so we can run an errand on the airbase. She will be here to receive a package for me that requires a signature if we are not back from the airbase. 

 Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. It feels like it is going to be a (Boney) day.

  I woke up from a dream this morning at around 3:30am. I was dreaming that I was in a snow storm, with high winds,and it was downright cold. I felt like I was a icicle. I was saying wake her up , wake her up! Come to find out my playmate had hogged all of the covers and I was a (melanin) Popsicle. Not to worry girlfriends I was still (lovable and tasty) without a doubt, smile! 

 We are going to have dinner this evening at the "Coronet" downtown and after dinner we are going to see "Cabaret" at the "Arizona Theater Company" and we will be joined by my (cognata).

 Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come ti senti stamattina? Siamo bravi con lei e si ho dormito bene la scorsa note fino a quando mia moglie mi ha messo nel gelo profondo. Sorriso! Le auguro una splendita giornata. Penso a te ogni giorno.

Loraine said...

Chi sono i soldati? Quale conflitto? È una foto meravigliosa.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...