Sunday, December 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




MY NIECE BLESSED US WITH A NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY. TIMOTHY EUGENE TOLES. WE ARE VERY HAPPY AND PROUD!!


Mood: Hostage!

Music listening to: Spin and Wash by Maytag!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   I haven't started the coffee yet but I will very soon. Our security system alerted us along with the dogs barking like crazy this morning when I got up. We have two pit bulls on video in our yard. The are going from the front door to the side door. I guess they want to come in to warm up. We are being held hostage in our home by these two. If they don't leave soon I will call animal control to have them picked up. I posted a video through the security system to the neighborhood. Hey, maybe they are the ones who took our Christmas light out of the front yard yesterday, eh?

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today. To include making a trip to the Honey Baked Ham store to pick one up for Christmas dinner. We are going to hit up the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  We are going to visit Bucky and Dena this evening to play some "Wizard". My shorty and I saw the movie "Jumanji" last night and it was really good. We also bought tickets to see "Bombshell" on Tuesday afternoon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,,,
WHAT A WAKENING TO HAVE PIT BULLS AT YOUR DOOR.
STAY INSIDE. HARD TO TELL IF THEY WOULD BE MEAN OR NOT.
HOPE THEY NOT MEAN ONES. YES DO CALL THE ANIMAL CONTROL IF THEY DON'T GO AWAY.
WE HAD 18 DEGREES THIS MORNING. FINALLY UP TO 27 DEGREES.

Jessie said...

Hello Countrygranny, how are you and Bob doing? Well the two Pitts have left and that is a good thing. Stay warm.

Loraine said...

Carino, carino bambino !!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...