Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




ELISE AND HER SISTER ANN. ELISE IS THE BLONDE!

SISTER JAYNE MUGGING!





How are you doing? We are good here. We started out with some rain and now we have a little wind starting up.

We enjoyed opening our gifts today and it was a lot of fun watching Chris rip into his. We all got over like bandits let me tell you.

My playmate prepared dinner and we are all

 stuffed big time. It has been a relaxing, happy stress free day. We are blessed.

 I have been caring for Chris today and my playmate has given me a hand. Chris is now in his bed watching TV and soon I will present his dinner to him.

I am looking forward to seeing my (fidanzata, Jim and Jay tomorrow at Zayna's for lunch. I am going to request a nightcap of a shot of smooth Scotch before I hit the sheets tonight. 

Have a great evening and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Flo, you are in my prayers daily but you know that.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...