Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How goes it? I got my treadmill workout in and it was a killer, smile! I just returned from taking the photo of the day as well. Now I need a glass or two of vino rosso! Yeah!

My playmate and I are going to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding this afternoon. Jayne will be here caring for Chris this afternoon. Well, are you ready? Are you really ready on this 'Hump Day"? Well, here are a few more pictures for from our daughter's wedding. Enjoy!

Ciao...Jessie

CARLOS THE GROOM

KENDALL THE BRIDESMAID

WAIT!

GETTING CLOSER

ALMOST THERE

KIM THE BRIDE

LET'S DO THIS!




2 comments:

Loraine said...

What handsome and beautiful people. And I love the walk down the cow aisle!

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures of the newly weds.
Our best wishes to the newly weds.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...