Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


HERMAN!


What was your day like? It has been a busy one here but a good one. 

My playmate and I did some more painting on Chris's house and we are planning our next move.

Elise prepared cornbread and pintos for dinner. It was very good. We watched "Homeland" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I will post more pictures tomorrow about the wedding. Yes, I am keeping you in suspense because I know that you want to see the bride and groom. My sister Marcie has been on my case about it already. Smile!

We got a hotel booked for Sunday the 10th of April. We will be in Mesa, and Gilbert visiting my girlfriend Sheila. We are going to see Bill Maher at the Comerica Theater. We are really looking forward to this show. We love Bill Maher. My brother Herman made our hotel stay possible . Thank you Herman!

Hey, Loraine! Girlfriend are you ready for some "Wizard". We are and you are going down. Jane, don't even think it, smile!

Well, we hope that your day has been a good one. Have a wonderful evening and God bless you all.
Prost......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...