Monday, April 25, 2016

What is Up?

What is up?



How is it going? It is very windy here in Tucson right now and some clouds are rolling about. I am sure that we will get no rain, but if we do I will be ready with my flip flops and I hope to run into Loraine and Jane in their flip flops as well.

I put on one of the door flaps on Chris's house and I will put the second one on tomorrow after the locksmith leaves. He will be here to have a look at one of Chris's doors that somehow got messed up.

I am about to get Chris up so we can stroll the hood for a bit before we hit the man-cave. I think I will have a birra while I am in the cave, smile!

Hope you are doing well?
Later....Jessie 


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...