Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How are things going? It is another hot day here in Tucson. It is starting to get a little breezy right now and that will put a damper on finishing up Chris's house.

Our pockets are a little bit lighter to say the least. We took the fur-babies to the vet and it cost $225.00. I guess I will not be having any cocktails for the rest of the month. Smile! The fur-babies are in good health.

Going to chill for a bit until I need to get ready for this evenings doings. I entered my man-cave and it was fantastic. We hope that the rest of your day will be pleasant.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...