Saturday, April 9, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I have been very busy this morning and now I am going to chill until it is time to go to "Neo's".

I cleaned the south side of Chris's house and I cut and trimmed the ivy on his house as well. Next we will paint it but first we have to get more paint. We will more than likely will do that on Monday or Tuesday. Elise has started to paint the trim on Chris's house today just to see what it would look like and it is good.

Feeling a bit sore from going up and down the ladder today. Jane, don't go there! I bet you already did, didn't you? Smile!

Loraine, I hope that you are ready to be defeated this evening? I am feeling a little naughty today. Smile! Hope things are going  well for you so far? I am feeling pretty good because nothing soothes me like a "Red Light Special". WooHoo!
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...