Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


TODAY'S PHOTO


How did your day go? I have been very busy again today. I got my errands taken care of and I primed the eaves on the front of Chris's house. So now it needs a second coat. I have the south side left to do. The south side is going to be my man-cave and I have some sweet plans for it. Irie! Mon'

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for her book club meeting at "Dante's Fire". My playmate is going to bring me back some Parpadelle Diablo for dinner. I will be ready for it, you can believe that. I just put a bottle of Corona Extra in the fridge to get good and cold.

I have been thinking about this dinner all day long. I am feeling a little sassy, classy, and kiss my a@@y! WooHoo! Jane don't do it. OK go ahead and get it done. Smile!

It looks like tomorrow is going to be an other busy day for me. We just selected our season tickets for the "Live Theater Workshop" I went by to theater to turn in our form. The new
 season is going to be a good one.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night! I have my fork at the ready for my Parpadelle and a napkin. You know that you are doing some serious eating when you break out the napkins. Yeah!

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Flo, girlfriend you are making my head grow with you compliments about my photos. Thank you so much. Jane don't.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...