Friday, April 22, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Flirtatious!

Music listening to: You Are by Lionel Richie

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. I will be hitting up the treadmill shortly as well. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Bobby will be here to paint the eaves this morning!

  I have one errand to take care of today but as you know that can change at any time. I will be setting up the man-cave today if time permits. 

  Elise and I are going to be joined by Dottie (Keno Queen) this evening. We are going out for dinner and then we are going to the Invisible Theater to see a live play titled 'You Ought To Be In Pictures". It is going to be a good one.

  Well, our evening of "Mahjong" was great. The sad part is that once again I was not the "Big Wiener". We had a great meal prior to playing "Mahjong" courtesy of "Boston Market" Yummy!

  I will be the first to tell you that I am not to found of the new 2016 "Mahjong Card". Smile! I did not win one game at all. Even Shoo Shoo lost and she did not win one game as well. My playmate won a few and the (cat) won one. The big (Wiener) was Stu. He brought his (A) game last night. Jane did you go there with the wiener? I am sure that you did. A fun evening of good food, vino and great friends. Thank you Shoo and Stu.

  Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great TGIF and enjoy. Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

Jane, glad that you are feeling better. Have a good workout at the gym.

Herman, thank you for checking on those great rates for us.

AZALYA GROOMED

BUTTERCUP GROOMED

MY PLAYMATE AT WORK

CACTUS BLOOM

POSING WITH JAYNE

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...