Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? Hope so! I got all of windows covered on Chris;s house except for one. I will get that one done tomorrow. 

My playmate painted some of the trim on Chris's house. It is going to need a second coat. I was going to try to paint one side of Chris's house but it was too windy. I will give it a go tomorrow hopefully.

We had breakfast for dinner this evening. Elise prepared crispy bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. We had a few cocktails to get it all down. The cocktails worked, smile!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a blessed evening!
Prost.....Jessie and Elise

OUR ROOM AT THE HOLIDAY INN & SUITES


MY GIRLFRIEND SHEILA AND TERESA AT "CRACKERS" FOR BREAKFAST

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...