Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How are you? I am good here in the valley of Tucson. I just got back from running my errands for today. I got the photo of the day taken as well. I even got my treadmill workout done too! Yeah Mon'.

I am going to cover some windows with plastic on the back of Chris's house shortly. Hopefully we can start to paint tomorrow.

Are you good? Here a few pics from the wedding in Sonoita. Enjoy! The wedding took place at 99 Curly Horse Road in Sonoita, Arizona, on a ranch and in a real working barn. Loved it!

THE SET UP HAS BEGUN

DJ GETTING SET UP

FOOD IS BEING LAID OUT

CHECK OUT THAT MENU


ELISE HAVING A CHAT WITH THE GROOM'S MOM



PAIR OF EARLY SIPPERS



ELISE GIVING THINGS THE ONCE OVER

OUR TABLE RIGHT NEXT TO THE BRIDE AND GROOMS. CHECKOUT THAT WHITETAIL WHISKEY


THE CAKE. CHECKOUT THE BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE TOPPER


WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

THE POND

ELISE CHECKING OUT THE OUTSIDE SEATING AT THE POND

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What a wonderful location for a wedding! Hope we'll get to see the bride and groom.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...