Wednesday, April 13, 2016

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Candied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 1:45am this morning. I woke up with a case of the munchies. So I enjoyed a few handfuls of popcorn and some juice. I returned to the pillow and I was up again at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon, smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have an English muffin for breakfast. I have no plans for today as of yet. So I may rest up. Bobby will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   Have a great Humper! Jane I know that you will and you have not been (candied) yet. WooHoo! Enjoy the day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Here are a few creatures that we came across on our walk in downtown Phoenix.

ELISE STAYED HER DISTANCE BUT SHEILA AND CREW ARE IN TROUBLE

CENTIPEDE. JANE DON'T GO THERE!

CHECKOUT THOSE HIGH HEELS SHOES

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...