Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Gin Rummied! 

Music listening to: Rump Shaker by Wreckx In Effect

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

    We are getting prepared for tomorrow night's "Mahjong" here. We will be playing with Shoo and Stu, and we will be using our new "Mahjong " cards.

     Hey, my playmate brought back my dinner last night from her book club meeting at "Dante's Fire". I have to tell you I was back in Italy when I grubbed on the Parpadelle. Elise also brought back some fried polenta cakes and oh my, oh my it was good. I got it all down with a nice ice cold Corona. Thank you, Elise!

    Wow, good food, leads to good Gin Rummy! Right Jane? Great Gin Rummy (chocolate) enhanced. Have a good Humper! I will be back after my meeting this morning.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...