Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Grateful! Blessed!

Music listening to: Mo Money Mo Problems by Notorious Biggie

"When life knocks you down, try to fall on your back because if you can look up, you can get up".
Les Brown




    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a believe a second cup is on deck this morning. I will have some yogurt for breakfast and maybe a English muffin. Hmmmmmm! David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have to run an errand this morning and we will be packing up suitcases sometime today for our stay-cation here in Tucson. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo but it is going to heat up fast. I heard some rumbling about the possibility of rain but I don't think so. I have my flip flops at the door just in case. Loraine and Jane I hope that you do too? Smile!

   Have a great day and be careful when you are out and about. Be Blessed!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Herman, thank you for getting those great rates for us. We appreciate it very much.

Jane, how are you feeling?

Tiger, how are you feeling?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...