Friday, April 1, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!





How is it going so far? It is a slow one for a Friday, but I am not complaining at all.

I am going to pick up March's photos from Walgreen's this afternoon and put them in the book. I will be taking today's picture of the day later this evening.

Chris is relaxing and resting very well. I will get him up shortly so we can walk the hood and then watch a little TV.

I am enjoying some popcorn as a snack right now. It is good. I need a beer or two to go along with it, smile! I am going to replace a screen in on of the doors on Chris's house today as well.

Hope all is well?
Later...Jessie

Marcie, how are you and Blake?

Mary, what is new with you and Bob?

Ross, how are things in Aussieland?

Rosie, what are you doing over the weekend?

Tiger, are you camping yet?

Flo, how is my girlfriend doing?

Sis, how are things in the GA?

Olivia, what is new?

Sheila, have you had any (morning sex) lately?

Jayne, how are things on the home front?

Herman, any luck with the Holiday Inn rate in Mesa?

Jet, have a good one?

Sara, how are things?

Eddie , what is new?

Jane and Loraine, do you have flip flops ready?

JT, how are things in Chandler?


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hey Jessie,,
Looks like you had a good time and maybe a good night when you was in the motel.
Love the pictures you have posted.
Bob and I are doing ok. hope everything goes well for you over the weekend.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...