Saturday, April 2, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed!Inspired!

Music listening to: OPP by Naughty By Nature

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee has just finished brewing and I am ready for a cup. I will have some yogurt for breakfast and I will hit the treadmill a bit later this morning.

    We had a very nice time at the "Blue Willow" last night. We joined Bobby, Elaine, and John for dinner. The food was good and the vino was too! Are you surprised? I think not! Smile! It was good to see Elaine and John again. Good planning Bobby!

    Elise and I will be leaving at around noon making our way to Sonoita for our daughter Kim's wedding. We will return on Sunday afternoon.

    Tomorrow evening my playmate and I will be going to "Oregano's for dinner, vino, and Bellini's. Yeah! David will be here to care for Chris shortly and Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

    Have a great weekend and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Herman , did you find out anything yet about the Holiday Inn in Mesa?

Mary, glad to hear from you and Bob. Thank you so much for posting to our blog.

Ross and Denise, good to hear from you guys. Thanks for the video. It was great!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...