Friday, April 8, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Freak Me by Silk

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she was stirring about so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is delicious! And I will have a sausage, egg, and cheese croissant for breakfast this morning. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   I have an errand to take care of later today. I am going to hit the treadmill and afterward I will be covering windows with plastic on the rear of Chris's house. My playmate and I will paint some more if time allows.

  Hey,we got rained on last night. Loraine, Jane I put on my new flip flops and I shed the clothes for a quick, refreshing run in the rain. Where were you? Smile!

 We saw the movie "I Saw The Light". It was very good and informative. We are going to the "Loft" this evening for the member free screening.

 Elise and I enjoyed our evening at "Oregano's". We had a bottle of a nice Cab called "Earthquake". It was very good and was at 15.8%. That is always a plus for me. Our pizza was very good and loaded with toppings. I also ordered some wings to take away as well. A great evening!

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful TGIF! I will post more wedding pics later today.
Later..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...