Sunday, April 24, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, what is up? Well, I have finished Chris's house except putting on the door flaps. I will get that done tomorrow.

We were just paid a visit by Papa John and Jane. They stopped by to give me a early birthday card and gift. What a treat a great card and a nice bottle of vino (rosso). Love the bottle. How did you know I adore the female body? Smile!

I have so many friends, and girlfriends and I am blessed to know them all. They have all become my family and I don't want it any other way. Thank you Papa and Jane. Love you deeply. Have a safe trip to Vegas.

We hope that your day has been a good one?
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...