Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!


YEAH MON'


Mood: Content!Cheerful!

Music listening to: Point Of No Return by Expose

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have an English muffin with Canadian bacon, egg and cheese for breakfast. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

   I have no errands to run as of yet today. Well, the painting of Chris's house is just about complete. Bobby is painting the eaves and trim and I will be doing a little touch up work today. Once we are done I will post a picture of the finished product. It is looking good.

  My playmate and I are going to meet up with Mike, Vickie and Patty at the Mercado this evening to catch the trolley to "Caruso's" for dinner. Can you say "Pasta Fagioli"? I will without a doubt, smile! It is going to be a fun evening.

  I need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed today. We hope that your Thirsty Thursday is a good one. Stay safe and be blessed!

 Ciao....Jessie und Elise


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...