Monday, April 18, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Candy Rain by Soul 4 You

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning already. Maybe I woke her up with the ladder noise and me going on the roof of the main house . Yep, it's a true Monday for sure. I was up on the roof snaking out the drain for the kitchen sink that was backed up and clogged. I finally got it unclogged after a few choice  words while I was up on the roof. Buttercup was keeping an eye out on me while I was up on the roof. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am on my second cup. I may need a Sheila drink. Yep a Gin and Tonic to kick this day off right. I am sure that you would agree right girlfriend? 

   I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning and I may paint some more if time permits. I need to get on the treadmill to get out the kinks and to adjust my mood. Smile!


   My playmate and I went to see "Jungle Book" in 3D last night and it was surprisingly very good. Great 3D animation. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. The carpet cleaners will be here at 1:00pm to clean the carpets in the main house. Have a good Monday!
Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Cheela said...

Remember the SEVEN reasons why Gin is good for you!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...