Monday, April 25, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Disappointed! Discontent! Crappy!

Music listening to: Candy by Cameo

"We are so selfish we spoil everything we do"
Lemuel Haynes

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a donut that my playmate bought for me for breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up quickly.

   I have no plans for today except to put on two door flaps on Chris house. Chris is chatting up a storm this morning already. I am caring for Chris today. So we will hit my man-cave to rest, relax, and reflect.


VIEWS OF CHRIS'S CASA





  We had a grand evening last night at "Zemans" with Paula,Marty, Shoo, and Stu. The food was extra good and spicy and we downed three bottles of red. After "Zemams" we loaded up and we met for some gelato. Wow, was it good. Thank you Paula, Marty, Shoo, and Stu for a wonderful evening.

  My mood is not the best but it is a Monday, eh? I will get over this funk that I am in for sure. I have to because I have a birthday coming up and if you know me I always bounce back from whatever I am dealing with.

  Have a wonderful day and be careful out there.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'm sure Chris notices the difference and is very pleased. Great job!

Loraine said...

love the colors of the house!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...