Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? It has been a good one here but I have been taking it slow and easy. We had a visit from a electrician to repair a short in the cooler line controls to the tune of $160.00 greenbacks. 

Chris and I watched TV and we rested for a bit. I spent a short time in my man-cave today. My playmate got a wind chime to go in the cave and it is nice.

We had breakfast for dinner this evening. We had homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. Very good! We watched "Doc Martin" on Netflix with Chris.

My playmate is all packed and ready for tomorrow. I will pack my suitcase tonight. We are looking forward to this stay-cation. We decided not to get the tickets for the "Abba Tribute" because we have to prepare for the "Tucson Women's  Chorus" party that will be held here at our home in May.

I give much thanks to my bro Herman for getting us great rates at Marriott properties. This is a big birthday for me and it will be lifestyle changing for me. So if I seem to be a bit more frisky playmate  and girlfriends you know what time it is, right? Oh Yeah! Smile!

Have a great night and sleep well.
Prost......Jessie and Elise

Please continue to keep my girlfriend Jane in your prayers.

Erika, good to hear from you today.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...