Friday, April 15, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how is it going? It is very windy here in Tucson. Stuff is blowing all over the place.

Well, all went well at Chris's doctor's appointment. He got to flirt with his favorite nurse today. I mean he was pinching her and going for the globes of delight. Lucky guy, smile!

I just finished running my errands and I had to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed. I stopped by my playmates favorite yogurt shop and I got a family pack of the Creamy Limoncello gelato. Man it is so good.

Hope you day is going well? On the way back from the doctor's office we saw the Burger King Dude on the corner outside of Burger King. I have to tell you I immediately got hungry for a Whopper. I didn't stop to pick up a couple and I guess that was best. NOT!

BURGER KING DUDE




Well, I am going to chill until Marv arrives. My playmate and I are looking forward to tonight's events with Dottie.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...