Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

What is going on? Well, I got the meeting at my office out of the way. I  also went on the air base to pay a bill and to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking.

I was going to paint a bit but it is way too hot on the south side of Chris's house. So I will wait until tomorrow morning to paint and I will wash the roof facing as well. So instead I swept and cleaned to make room for my man-cave that is going to be on the south side of Chris's house.

My playmate is at her writing class working on her book. We will be having breakfast for dinner this evening. We hope that things are going your way so far?

Here is a pic of Jayne's sister a proud new US citizen.
Later.......Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

A man cave! Woo Hoo! I want to hear more about this.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...