Monday, April 25, 2016

Evening!

Evening!



How are you? Well, the wind has not let up as of yet and it is forecast to continue for the next couple if days. Today it interrupted Chris's and my time in the man-cave.

Elise is back home and she has hit the sheets due to she is not feeling well. I will check on her every now and again. Chris and I are in his house watching TV and chillin'.

Sweet Pea, how are you feeling today? How is Papa John? I will dig out my suitcase later this evening for our stay-cation here in Tucson that begins on Wednesday if all goes well. 

My playmate and I are going to visit the DDC to pick up some perk tickets for the upcoming "Abba" tribute at the Diamond Center. The show will be during the first week of May I believe.

Well, I am still feeling a bit cautious and disappointed but I will get over it and bounce back to being myself like my sister Tiger told me this morning. What is weird is that she is feeling the same way too!

Any who! Have a wonderful evening everyone. Dear Sara, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your time in California. 
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...