Saturday, April 16, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Pissed Off!

Music listening to: Glamorous Life by Sheila E

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will be downing a few cups this morning to try to calm down. I am pissed off because our fur-baby Azalea decided to chew up the remote control on Chris's spare hospital bed. I am beyond pissed after all that Elise and I went through with the insurance company to get this spare bed. This bed has been in the same location now for over a year and all of a sudden Azalea lost it. This coffee is not calming me down at all I need something stronger. 

   We had a very nice time last night with Dottie at Applebees. We have not been there in quite a while and the menu has really changed. The food was very good and so was the vino. I was informed by Dottie with proof that she is once again the Queen of Keno. Yes, I have been DE-throned if you will. All hail the Queen of Keno. Now you know that I am going to have to do something about that, right? So my playmate and I are planning a date to visit the DDC so I can regain my title as the King of Keno.

DOTTIE THE QUEEN OF KENO


   After dinner we went to the ARS concert at the King of Christ Church. The performance was excellent. We saw my girlfriend Jane there ushering for the concert. It was a great evening.

VIEW FROM THE CHURCH

INSIDE OF THE CHURCH


MY GIRLFRIEND JANE BY THE ARCHWAY

JANE CHATTING IT UP!


   We don't have any plans for today as of yet but we may hit up a movie. David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Have a wonderful day and stay safe, happy and well.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...