Monday, April 4, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a busy one here. First off the Nurse Practitioner visit for Chris went very well.

My day was interrupted by the cooler tech. He came to start up and service the coolers and a/c. There was a problem with the main house cooler. It was blowing fuses and a breaker had to be replaced. Also the metal control box is going to be replaced with a plastic one.

So I did not get to hit up the treadmill today. I will tomorrow for sure early in the morning. I have got to keep it tight for my playmate and my girlfriends. Right Jane? Sure your right, smile.

I got all of the wedding photos reviewed and I will start to post them tomorrow. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had plenty of coffee, sausages, eggs, and pancakes. Delicious!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. KI found out from Bobby that Marv is doing very well. He attended a party on Saturday at Bobby's home. We thank everyone who said prayers for Marv's recovery.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris, Have a great night.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Here are a few pics from our visit to Sonoita, AZ.

SONOITA INN



THE STEAK OUT

PINE TREE ROOM

ELISE CHILLIN'

T-SHIRTS WE HAD MADE FOR THE WEDDING

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...