Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Emotions by Mariah Carey

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. She will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   Man, that Pumpkin muffin is killer, smile! The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt later. I am going to hit the treadmill a bit later this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   Are you ready for more wedding pictures? I will post a few more later this morning. Elise and I may go to the movies today if time permits.

   Have a good "Humper" and be careful out there. Right Jane?
Later.....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...