Monday, April 18, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? It has been a busy one for me today, but it is a Monday, smile!

I am glad that I took care of the plumbing problem this morning and I didn't have to call a plumber.

I cared for Chris all day today. We had a pretty good time. We watched the carpet guy do a very good job and while he was here he told us about some must see places in Brooklyn and Manhattan. He also said that we should not miss Coney Island as well. He said that New York has the best pizza but I had to disagree. My playmate and I know that the best pizza is in Italy. Now when it comes to hot dogs that is a different story. 

Bobby was here this morning to paint the eaves on the back of Chris's house. I must and will say that he did a great job indeed! Kudos Bobby! Thank you. Tomorrow while David is here I will pick up another gallon of paint for the eaves and some metallic paint for the gutters on Chris's house. I can't wait until we are finished so I can post a few pictures of the completed project. After that we are going to paint the main house and the block walls.


BOBBY AT WORK

AZALEA  BEING NOSEY

BUTTERCUP CHILLIN'


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French Toast, sausages and plenty of coffee. Delicious! 

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your evening will be a good one.
Chat at you later....Jessie

Loraine, girlfriend you are on a roll today WooHoo!

Flo, let me know what you think about the cactus flower pic.

CACTUS FLOWER


Tiger, sis enjoy your trip and have a safe return home. Give a shout out to Ray.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see the completed paint job.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...