Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

ANOTHER SHOT OF OUR ROOM IN SONOITA

TOTE BAG MADE BY SHIRLENE



FLORAL ARRANGEMENT BY SHIRLENE


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Lady You Bring Me Up by the Commodores

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning sending out a fog horn distress call for a storm or a Haboob! She will on the move shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast along with a sausage and egg croissant. Yummy! I am going to hit up the treadmill as well this morning.

   My playmate and I are going to "Oregano's for dinner this evening. Jayne will be here this morning and Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   I will post more wedding pics later today. It is going to be a busy day because we will be painting one side of Chris's house today.

  Have a wonderful day and stay safe, happy and well.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...