Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Relaxed! Frisky!

Music listening to: I'll Die Without you by P.M. Dawn

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a slice of toast in the toaster as well this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt a little later for breakfast. I am going to hit up the treadmill shortly. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning to include taking the photo of the day somewhere here in Tucson.

   I will begin to post pictures from our daughter's wedding sometime today. We hope that your day will be a good one.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...