Friday, April 8, 2016

Hello Again!

Hello!

How is it going so far on the TGIF? Chris is settled and I enjoyed my small breakfast and now I am going to tape up some windows on the rear of Chris's house.

Well, we got the back of Chris's house painted. It was touch and go for a bit because of the rain. It looks pretty good if I say so myself. Marv is back to work this evening and it was good to see him. Tomorrow is his birthday so we belted out the Happy Birthday Song and Chris loved it.
Rosemary is out of the hospital recovering from her lung surgery. We wish her a speedy recovery.

My playmate prepared BLT's for dinner. They were very good and we got them down with some Jack and Coke. We are leaving for the "Loft" very soon to see the "Loft's" member screening of "Remember". We saw the previews and they were great.

Have a wonderful evening and be careful. I am still having puter problems with pictures but I am working on it.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise






No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...