Friday, October 29, 2010

Howdy

Howdy

Mood: Catching up!

Music listening to: Love For The Very First Time by After 7

How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. As you can tell I am off my routine by a whole 45 minutes. I will get back on track soon, smile. Elise is still in dreamland but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

We are going to go our for dinner with Mum to Cody's Beef and Bean this evening. Can you say Burgundy please? I just got a call from Elise she locked her keys in the Tacoma a the Fit Center, so I am off to the save the day. While I was there I got a chance to meet Jane and I was very glad to see her in person. I returned home and I am continuing to care for Chris until Marv arrives this evening at 6:00pm.

Well, here is a bit about our trip to Kentucky. I will give it parts on a daily basis. It was a great trip!

19-Oct-10

We left home a 12:30pm headed for Phoenix, AZ. We listened to a book on tape during the drive. We are staying at a Springhill Suites by Marriott. The room is huge and we we like it a lot. We are very grateful to my brother Herman for getting us some unbelievable rates. Thank God for Herman!

We went to eat dinner at at place called "Bostons Restaurant and Sports Bar". It is not too far from our hotel and they have gluten free pizza there. The food was great and the hot wings were very good. We hope that they build one down in Tucson. They are in Prescott, Phoenix, and Tempe, AZ. Elise liked the glasses so well that whey served the drinks in, so she bought couple of them so we could remember the name.

We returned to our room so we could rest up for our early departure in the morning. We are taking to shuttle to the airport at 7:30am. Our flight leaves at 10:20am for Kentucky. We hope that all goes well for Chris with Kecia and Rosemary because this is the longest we have been away.

That was our first day away and it was a good one. I will give a bit more on a daily basis. We hope that your day will be a good one.
Later...........

Jeanne, we miss you.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Jane, it was so good to meet you this morning, smile!

Shoo Shoo, how are you?

Loraine, how are you? Photos will be posted soon.

Liz, how are things?

Monna, how is everyone?

Joe and Mary, what is up?

Flo and John, how are things going?

Ross, what is new?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Elise said Kentucky was beautiful -but after a week, she missed Tucson. Yup. No place better than home!

Glad you had a good time.

Jessie said...

Sure you are right Loraine.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...