Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Tired


Music listening to: Pocketbook by Jennifer Hudson


It's a Tuesday. How are you? I started the day off very early at around 3:00am, I just could not get to sleep. I tossed and turned so I just got up. Elise is knocking out those zzzzzz,s in good fashion. Any plans for today?


I have to run a few errands this morning while Kecia is here caring for Chris. It is about 60 degrees this morning and the coffee is doing it's job. I believe a second cup is in sight, smile.


Well, I had better get this day moving at a faster pace. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later..................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Ross, you are on a roll today.


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Loraine, what are you up to?


Steph, how are things?


Liz, how are you?


Flo and John, what is going on around your way?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Happy zzzzz's tonight!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...