Monday, October 18, 2010

Beware It's Monday


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Do Me by Bell,Biv,Devo


Beware you know what day it is. How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am. Elise is still jumping cacti this morning but as soon as she gets stuck by one or two she will be wide awake and getting her day started. Any plans for today? Keshia is here caring for Chris this morning due to she spent the night with us. I will be relieving her in about an hour or so and I will have Chris for the rest of the day.


Other than that no plans have been made. I haven't had any coffee yet but I am looking forward to a gallon or two. Well, I had better get this day moving. Have a good day and remember it is a Monday!


Later........................


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.


Shoo Shoo, be careful out there.


Loraine, let's get busy and I agree with you that the weather has been very nice.


Sis, have a good week in the (A)


Steph, how are things?


Liz, are you feeling any better?


Rosie, have a great week.


Monna, how are you? Did you get my Vid HD invite?


Ross, what is new? Did you get my Vid HD invite?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ready for that vacation? Have a great time!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...