Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!!


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Respect by Aretha Franklin (classic R&B)


Howdy, its a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning and the means that she will be hitting the gym or taking early morning walk. Look out for those coyotes! Any plans for today?


The coffee is good this morning but my Elise has dropped the ball on my danish for this morning so it's cheese toast for me, smile. Yesterday was a busy one for me lots of errands and things to get done before our trip to Kentucky. Today will be another busy one as well. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage today, someone from the property assessors office will be here early this morning, and Chris will be receiving a second massage of a different type this morning after her receives his normal massage from Pam.


After Rosemary arrives this afternoon, Elise and I will be going to the movies and late we will pick up Mum and we will meet with Toni, Lee and Lois at La Parrilla Suiza for Mexican food and a few margarita, Ole'. Elise and I watched Robin Hood on Blue-Ray and it was very good. Well, I had better get to it, eh? Have a great day.

Later............


Jeanne, we miss you.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good Thursday. Marcie, I am doing a happy dance for Blake!


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Herman, I sent the info via email that you asked for about our vacation. Thanks!


Sis, how are things in the (A).


Jerome and Kesha, where are those photos?


Liz, how are you guys?


Loraine, what's up?


Jane and John, anything new around your way?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Visiting relatives in Kentucky or just having fun?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...